Clients are at the very core of nearly every organization. And client experience can make or break a business. If you have strong client management skills, you can help a company increase client retention rates and improve customer loyalty. People with strong client management skills also tend to make more sales and generate more revenue.
How to use Client Management skills on your resume:
Hr Operations Supervisor & Lead RecruiterXleum
Micro segmented large data sets that accurately identified the varying organisational structures of 400+ companies
Analyzed AC Neilson data to identify specific market opportunities that
reduced marketing cost by 13%
Developed positioning of brand & co-executed pilot launch valued at $300,000 that achieved 90% of sales projection
Developed business to reach a turnover of $4,500,000/month spread across 5 clients, 3000+ retail outlets and 300+ SKUs
Achieved 93% approval rating on quarterly targets while exceeding targets in 9 out of 12 quarters
Devised go-to-market strategy for 20+ new products that won
the ‘best launch impact’ for 7 products
Implemented SPOC system with agencies that increased efficiency of
strategy implementation by 35%
How to demonstrate Client Management skills on your resume
- Relationship building. You’ve successfully built and maintained long-term business relationships with key clients.
- Excellent communication abilities. You can respond to client concerns in a calm, concise, and timely manner.
- Ability to project manage. You provide regular updates about projects in language the client can understand.
- Examples of problem-solving. When things don’t go as planned, you can find a solution that still aligns with the client’s overall objectives and goals.
- Working knowledge of CRM software.
What jobs require Client Management skills:
- Hr Operations Supervisor & Lead Recruiter
- Group Hr Administrator/hrm Secretary
- Project Manager
- Account Executive
- Senior Communications Advisor
- Account Manager
- Pre-sales And Crm Professional
- Senior Director Of Public Affairs
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Client Management skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Client Management:
Client Management popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Read our comprehensive guide on how long a resume should be.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.