Looking for the best budgeting skills to showcase on your resume?
Any skill you feature on your resume must be relevant to the job. It needs to be unique to you and your role. And it shouldn’t be a simple skill that everybody should have.
We’ve gathered a list of the best budgeting skills to help you get hired:
See examples of how Budgeting is used in resumes:
Project ManagerTeqto Ltd.
Types of Budgeting skills to add in your resume:
- Accounting and finance
- Inventory planning
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow management
- Certified public accounting
- Accounting standards
- Capital structure
- Sales and marketing
- Budgeting software: NetSuite, FreshBooks, Scoro, Xero, Unit4
PRO TIPBudgeting skills are hard to evaluate and measure at first glance. And that makes it hard for recruiters to pick the most qualified candidates. So, you must highlight in your experience and summary sections how your budgeting skills helped you achieve great results. Use exact numbers to be precise about your achievements.
Power phrases for your Budgeting skills on resume
- Developed and managed financial processes related to annual budgeting and cash flow forecasting.
- Educated vice-presidents and directors on budgeting issues impacting company growth and financial operations.
- Introduced new budgeting programs strategies to improve demand forecasts and inventory planning.
What jobs require Budgeting skills:
- Project Manager
- Ceo & Founder
- Finance Director
- Financial Controller
- Senior Project Manager
- Assistant Branch Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Research Assistant
- It Manager
- Director Of Information Technology
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Budgeting skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Budgeting:
Budgeting popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Read our comprehensive guide on how long a resume should be.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.