Companies today rely on data analysis and interpretation to drive business decisions. They use data to enhance growth, minimize losses, and avoid failures.
That's why they're only willing to hire candidates with excellent statistical skills.
In the list below, we assembled the most critical statistical skills to help you land your dream job:
Statistics skills list and examples for your resume:
Data ScientistGeniqe Inc.
Completed the Graduate Program in 2019 in the Industry Statistics Division.
Translated 1M+ source words, subbed 200+ episodes of TV content
Researched and updated over 2,000 public assistance cases on the division’s database
Evaluated over 30 students’ assignments weekly in a timely and consistent manner
Etter Sep-17 gikk jeg midlertidig inn som CMO med ansvar for et markedsbudsjett på ca 50 mill€ fordelt på 7 varemerker
Advised senior executives at FTSE 100 companies on growth and operations strategy
Advised Northumbrian Water on a £2.4bn investment by Li Ka Shing
Statistics fundamental skill set:
- Basic algebra and mathematics
- Data distributions: Binomial, Pareto, Poisson, Bernoulli, Exponential
- Central limit theorem
- Data analytics
- Hypothesis testing
- Statistics and probability
- Data visualization: Excel, Google Charts, Tableau
PRO TIPShowing how your best skills can help with your job performance is essential to your resume. A great way to do that is to feature some of them in your experience and summary sections. And be sure to use action verbs to establish a clear relationship between each skill and the results you achieved.
How do I list Statistics skills on my resume
- Ensured accurate data visualization and interpretation using various computer software and applications
- Processed and manipulated data sets derived from a variety of sources and statistics.
- Produced final statistics reports outlining key project insights providing recommendations.
What jobs require Statistics skills:
- Data Scientist
- Research Assistant
- Data Analyst
- Director Of Corporate Strategy
- Postdoctoral Researcher
- Business Analyst Intern
- Principal / Head Of Digital Strategy & Data Mining Management
- Director Of Digital Strategy Management
- Data Science Intern
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Statistics skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Statistics:
Statistics popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Read our comprehensive guide on how long a resume should be.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.