No matter what industry you work it, you’ll likely encounter a crisis at some point in your career. They’re a part of life. But if you don’t know how to manage them properly, even greater damage can be done. Crisis management skills mean you can be counted on in high-pressure situations. And those are the types of people recruiters want to hire.
crisis management skills list and examples for your resume:
Associate Director, Sales & Service Management – India, Singapore, Asean, MeaGeniqe Inc.Company Description
Managed communications for a 2,500+ member global team.
Enterprise of the Year (2015) by Laurea University of Applied Sciences · Finland
Developed several audio products included company's 1st celebrity co-branded product (DJ headphones).
Provided over 1500 hours of platform briefings and instruction on utilization
Improved customer journey and increased sales by 25%.
Managed a cross-functional team of 13 staff; including IT, security, fraud and control officers.
crisis management fundamental skill set:
- Transparency. You aren’t afraid to tell people what’s really going on.
- Teamwork. You work together to address the issue. You don’t try to take it on alone.
- Compassion. You show concern and are empathic to how others around you are affected.
- Communication. You can communicate calmly, concisely, and in a timely manner.
- Composed. You don’t get frantic. You stay calm so you can continue making rational decisions.
What jobs require crisis management skills:
- Associate Director, Sales & Service Management – India, Singapore, Asean, Mea
- Area Manager - India Region (country)
- Director Integrated Marketing, Global
- Head Of Digital Brand Marketing, Global
- Account Manager
- Leader Europe Service Management (functional Role)
- Europe Ito Crisis & High Priority Incident Management Team Manager
- Civil Site Engineer
- Ceo & Founder
crisis management skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to crisis management:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.