Your skills section is crucial to convincing recruiters of your worth. It's a quick way to grab their attention and make them seriously consider your resume.
But featuring bad, irrelevant skills might have the opposite on your application.
That makes you wonder:
What are the best trading skills to feature on your resume?
See examples of how Trading is used in resumes:
Innovation Associate, Commercial StrategyStoresbridge Ltd.
Types of trading skills to add in your resume:
- Technical analysis
- Market research
- Trading tools: stock screener, charting platforms
- Record keeping
- Stock trading
- Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoins, Litecoin
- Options trading
PRO TIPWant to know the missing piece in your resume? It's showing how your skills helped you thrive in your previous jobs. Detail out how your trading skills contributed to handling your duties and responsibilities. You can do that by using your experience and summary sections.
How do I list Trading skills on my resume
- Implemented effective trading strategies and executed day-to-day trading operations
- Monitored international market performance to develop winning trading strategies
- Handled record-keeping for regular trading activities in the company
What jobs require Trading skills:
- Innovation Associate, Commercial Strategy
- Relationship Manager
- Sales Associate (pt)
- Business Analyst
- Senior Manager
- Business Transformation Leader
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Trading skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Trading:
Trading popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
You are about to make a career change? Then go through our 10 Career Change Resume Tips (with examples) and see what you’re missing out.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.