Why are Supervision Skills Important
Supervision skills are often crucial for employers when making a new hire. Without well-liked and well-respected supervisors, a company has a hard time succeeding. Supervision skills show that you can improve the effectiveness of day-to-day operations. If you have supervision skills, you’re also more likely to maintain high employee retention rates and increased overall satisfaction.
See examples of how Supervision is used in resumes:
Project ManagerSeluxa Inc.
These Supervision skills are always in high demand:
- Interviewed, hired, managed, and evaluated staff
- Led training sessions to ensure all staff members were equipped with proper knowledge and safety protocols
- Oversaw all day-to-day operations and assigned tasks to staff members
- Ensured employees felt valued and respected in the workplace
- Led team-wide meetings and addressed any employee concerns
What jobs require Supervision skills:
- Project Manager
- Ingénieur Avant-vente
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Operations Manager
- Network Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- Store Manager
- Planning Supervisor
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Supervision skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Supervision:
Supervision popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.