Ready to transform a business through harnessing the best of Cloud technologies? Snag a recruiter’s interest by highlighting the best of your Cloud skills.
Your resume is the perfect place to do that. Let’s get into it.
How to use Cloud skills on your resume:
Solutions ArchitectTecumo Inc.
Types of Cloud skills to add in your resume:
- Container Support
- Cloud Enterprise Application Development
- Cloud Security
- Platforms: Amazon Web Services, Google Web Services, Salesforce, etc
- J2EE Platforms: Tomcat, AquaLogic, JBoss, Websphere, etc
- Legacy Development Stacks: Linux, C#, C++, etc
- Architecture: Ruby on Rails, .NET, Python, RIA, Django, etc
- ETL Tools: SSIS, Boomi, Informatica, Talend
PRO TIPTo get ahead of the competition, detail the specific things that will make you difficult to pass up. These include certificates that you have secured through continuing education, and career milestones.
How do I list Cloud skills on my resume
- Led and trained a team of 50 Cloud engineers, designing and delivering cloud solutions for multinational enterprises
- Onboarded multiple international clients as Ubuntu OpenStack Cloud users
- Launched a major cloud storage program
What jobs require Cloud skills:
- Solutions Architect
- Head Of Product
- Director Of Retail & E-commerce Products
- Project Manager
- Senior Solution Architect
- Software Engineer
- Manager, Regional Presales
- Director, Americas Presales
- Technical Project Manager
- Managing Director
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Cloud skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Cloud:
Cloud popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.