Content is king, and those who know how to wield it to the best of their ability can look forward to a rewarding career. Highlight the best of your Content Management skills to get a recruiter’s attention.
How? Read on.
See examples of how Content Management is used in resumes:
Organizational Change Management, SpecialistTeqto Ltd.
Created new online marketing campaigns based on company's products and achieved significantly lower CPA from 10$ to 5$
Achieved 60% of traffic increased without budget
Achieved 120K+ downloads in six months for Yandex.Metro application without budget
Set up a conversion campaign which turned a 1% conversion rate to a 5.5% conversion rate in 2 months.
Improved customer retention by 50%+ over a 1 year period through an improved set of Local SEO objectives
Launched 5 marketing campaigns (3 global and 2 local)
Performed customer event "Hello Ukraine", internal event "70th years anniversary of TNT"
These Content Management skills are always in high demand:
- Content Platforms: Web, Social Media, Email, etc
- Content Creation
- Content Distribution
- Content Maintenance
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- CMS: Drupal, WordPress, etc
- Website Traffic Optimization
PRO TIPIf you have had extensive experience in Content Management, your resume should properly reflect that. Don’t just list job duties, though; illustrate how your experience has created value for past employers over the years.
Power phrases for your Content Management skills on resume
- Designed and marketed campaigns that boosted social media engagement (Facebook and Instagram) by 68%
- Boosted website traffic by 45% within three months of conceptualizing and publishing custom content
- Trained a team of 10+ writers and graphic designers to develop 50+ longform blog posts, 20+ infographics, and other media
What jobs require Content Management skills:
- Organizational Change Management, Specialist
- Senior Director – User Experience & Mobility.
- Development Director (country Manager)
- Project Manager
- Content Manager
- International Marketing Manager
- Assistant Director, Educational Initiatives
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Senior Consultant/manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Content Management skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Content Management:
- Project Management
- Google Analytics
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing
Content Management popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.