Companies that ask for budget management skills expect you to know about finance and accounting.
But aside from that, there are many tasks and duties that you can be responsible for. Show those skills in your resume, and you’ll get more job interviews than you can manage.
Check out our budget management skills list:
See how to use Billing skills on your resume:
Team Lead And Senior Sql DeveloperArchetive
These Billing skills are always in high demand:
- Invoice review and approval
- Data entry
- Stakeholder management
- Billing type skills
- Customer service
- Computer skills: Excel, CostPoint, QuickBooks, FreshBooks
PRO TIPHaving a variety of skills and expertise is a good thing. But, not every skill you possess should be listed on your resume. Too many irrelevant skills will only make recruiters overwhelmed. They'll steer their attention away from essential skills — which only makes you look like any other candidate.
Power phrases for your Billing skills on resume
- Ensured the preparation and billing of complex client invoices in compliance with firm policy
- Assisted the billing coordinator with the set-up and maintenance of electronic invoicing systems
- Gave recommendations and feedback to billing management through compliance training to improve the customer billing process
What jobs require Billing skills:
- Team Lead And Senior Sql Developer
- Project Manager
- Senior Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Sql Developer
- Administrative Assistant
- Front-end Developer And Sql Developer
- Account Executive
- Operations Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Billing skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Billing:
Billing popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.