Without strategic thinking skills, any company in any field would cease to exist.
That explains the huge demand for such expertise in the job market today.
As a strategic thinker, you can come up with successful plans of action by nature. And you often bring new points of view to the table.
Your strategic thinking skills allow you to detail step-by-step blueprints. You can find creative ways to save the company money and time.
That's how you end up helping the business grow and achieve great success.
Not sure how you can demonstrate all that on your resume?
Check out our list below:
Strategic Thinking skills list and examples for your resume:
Digital Marketing ManagerAurumSquare
Power phrases for your strategic thinking skills on resume
- Developed financial models and analysis related to new business development strategies.
- Provided actionable insights by leading strategic design and executing user-centered research.
- Established thoughtful and provocative marketing strategies, creative briefs, and branding ideas.
- Generated innovative ideas across multiple channels to maximize lead attraction and customer engagement.
- Created persona-based content for product users, managers, and executives.
What jobs require Strategic Thinking skills:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Managing Director
- Director, Energy & Sustainability
- Creative Strategist
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Director, Cloud Services Sales
- Project Manager And Delivery Executive
- Project Manager
- Global Strategy Director
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Strategic Thinking skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Strategic Thinking:
Strategic Thinking popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.