Data modelling skills help make sure that organizations stay on top of their treasure trove of information. Show off yours and prove that you will be an asset to your next company with a well-crafted resume.
Need help? This guide is for you.
Data Modelling skills list and examples for your resume:
CPU Stewardship Project - Designed and implemented performance tuning strategies to reduce CPU utilization by 25%.
Developed E2E BI solution for HR Attrition for Virtusa
Write optimized JS code by targeting V8 engine
Transformed Go-To-Market to balanced model between Expert Services and engagements with sub-contractors (70/40).
Managed over 80 projects per year with the team (average 20 days per engagement)
Managed biggest Consulting engagement EMEA region (800+ days).
Selected to participate in the 2 year High Potential Program of Capgemini. Successfully finalized this program in 2012.
Key Data Modelling skills for your resume:
- Data Warehousing
- OLAP Tools: Business Objects, Microsoft Analysis Services, etc
- ER and Dimensional Data Modelling
- SAP HANA Modelling and Analytics
- Database Tools: SQL, Oracle, etc
- MB MDR
- Data Governance
- Software Project Lifecycle Management
- Extracting, Transforming, and Loading (ETL) Data
PRO TIPEdge out the competition by choosing the right words. For instance, instead of simply saying you “contributed to” something, you can turn it into “consulted and conceptualized with fellow specialists” to give it more weight.
How to demonstrate Data Modelling skills on your resume
- Employed performance tuning strategies that reduced CPU utilization in the organization by 43%
- Led and trained a team of 20+ professionals in handling 100 projects per year
- Coordinated with upper management in analyzing database requirements in accordance with stakeholder expectations
What jobs require Data Modelling skills:
- Business Analyst
- Associate Director - Artificial Intelligence
- Data Analyst
- Consulting Services Manager Benelux
- Technical Account Manager
- Associate Director - Analytics
- Data Engineer
- Group Leader
- Technical Lead
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Data Modelling skills courses and certificates:
SQL Server Master Data Services for Master Data Management
MDM, SQL Server, Data Modeling, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Management, Business Intelligence, Data Architect
Complete Data Science Training with Python for Data Analysis
Beginners python data analytics : Data science introduction : Learn data science : Python data analysis methods tutorial
Data Science Masterclass With R! 4 Projects+8 Case Studies
Data Science by IITian -Data Science+R Programming ,Data analysis, Data Visualization, Data Science: Data Pre-processing
Data Science 101
Learn the basics of Data Cleaning, Data Engineering, Data Visualization, Data Exploration and Data Modelling.
Here are the top related skills to Data Modelling:
Data Modelling popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.