Data Management skills are increasingly becoming in-demand, so if you have them, you have quite a lot of rewards to look forward to. But that is only possible if you edge out the rest of the competition.
So how do you do that? Invest in your resume.
Database Management skills list and examples for your resume:
Worked for both Century 21 Realty & Keller Williams Realty
Designed and maintained my own website, built up a CRM from no contto over 5,000.
Performed Inside sales and closed 1 order with sales team ($70 K)
Implemented pull system in production line (previously push system) on 2 production lines with Kanban systems
Conceptualised for the 3D visualisation of the new hangar and material movement with external support in 2 months
Performed Inside sales and supported sales to closed 1 order ($70 K)
Created new market penetration plan for IND & AUS. Implemented in one geo with $1M business target
Key Database Management skills for your resume:
- Enterprise Data Warehouse Management
- Email Marketing Software: Eloqua, etc
- CRM/Automation System: Salesforce, etc
- Project Management
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Data Quality, Mapping, and Profiling
- Agile and Waterfall SDLC Models
PRO TIPReinforce the impact of your skills by listing your certifications or special software knowledge. This will give your application the edge that it needs, and recruiters will have a better gauge of your abilities. It will also communicate your dedication to continuous growth.
Power phrases for your Database Management skills on resume
- Led and trained a team of 10+ Database Management professionals in handling 50+
- Integrated disparate content sources to boost sales and support solutions, which resulted in a 250% increase in profit
- Established processes for group-scheduling systems to ease operational efficiency in
What jobs require Database Management skills:
- Proposal Manager
- Senior Proposal Manager
- Principal / Head Of Digital Strategy & Data Mining Management
- Software Developer
- Director Of Digital Strategy Management
- Software Engineer
- Web Developer
- Sales Analyst
- Project Manager
- Assistant Manager (sales)
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Database Management skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Database Management:
Database Management popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.