One of the most important skills employers want in their employees is the ability to work independently. Independent skills show that you won’t always be asking a supervisor for guidance. If you’re independent, you can take initiative and need little direction to succeed.
How to use Independent skills on your resume:
Cto / Chief Innovation OfficerCognegic
Independent fundamental skill set:
- Taking ownership of projects and organized tasks
- Feel confident making your own decisions and executing plans
- The ability to work without close supervision
- You thrive in an autonomous working environment that allows for high levels of freedom
- You don’t need to be surrounded by others to stay disciplined
What jobs require Independent skills:
- Cto / Chief Innovation Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Board Member
- Corporate Strategy Analyst
- Researcher In Biomaterials Science
- Product Manager, Interactive Ads
- Technical Support Specialist
- Senior Team Leader
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Independent skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Independent:
Independent popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Check out our full guide on how to review your resume for additional tips.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.