Compliance professionals set the standards for proper operation in a business. Make sure your compliance skills pass a recruiter’s standards by highlighting the best of your Compliance skills.
Need tips? Read on.
Compliance skills list and examples for your resume:
Project ManagerOrielStreet Ltd.
Successfully completed SOX 404 compliance for the enterprise
Lead successful SOX audit and achieved BS 7799 compliance
Built new security team, and achieved ISO & SOC2 compliance
Led periodic reviews of compliance with ISO 27001;
100% compliance - Delegated Credentialing Audits 2015 & 2016
Developed “triplicate policy” for Rx compliance
Successfully delivered compliance certificates to 5 vehicle models.
These Compliance skills are always in high demand:
- Regulation Research, Drafting, and Evaluation
- Corporate Fair Lending Resolution
- Enterprise CRA Public File Management
- IT Compliance Testing
- Software Compliance
- Document Management
PRO TIPThere are various subfields under Compliance, so if you specialize in one specific thing, make sure that that is highlighted in your resume. This will help recruiters find a niche for you, and also set you apart from the other candidates.
How do I list Compliance skills on my resume
- Assessed and made recommendations for SOX 404 compliance for the whole enterprise
- Developed and enforced policies in compliance with various regulations
- Trained a team of 10+ compliance officers and achieved ISO and SOC2 compliance
What jobs require Compliance skills:
- Project Manager
- Head Of It
- Senior Manager
- Area Manager - India Region (country)
- Associate Director, Sales & Service Management – India, Singapore, Asean, Mea
- Business Development Manager
- General Manager
- Managing Attorney
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Compliance skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Compliance:
Compliance popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.