Need a way to make your ETL skills stand out so much that recruiters come calling? Your resume is the perfect setting for that. This guide is for you.
First things first: how do you feature your skills and convince your next boss you’re the right person for the job?
See examples of how Etl is used in resumes:
Data EngineerHeadsbase Inc.
These Etl skills are always in high demand:
- ETL Development
- ETL Testing
- SQL Programming and Querying
- Languages: Java, Python, Smalltalk, Perl, etc
- Data Warehousing (Star schema, Denormalization, Snow Flaking, etc)
- UNIX Shell Scripting
- Data Integration
- Data Load Production
- IBM DataStage
PRO TIPIn writing your resume, avoid using generalizations and, wherever possible, provide specific examples. It also helps to contextualize your experience, so that recruiters can better map out the best matches for your talent.
How to demonstrate Etl skills on your resume
- Standardized ETL processes and tools to automate data extraction and manual reporting, reducing 400 man hours across the entire operation
- Logged 250% efficiency in ETL spec completion time
- Automated performance tuning to reduce CPU usage by 45%
What jobs require Etl skills:
- Data Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Data Scientist
- Data Analytics Intern
- Data Analyst
- Senior Software Engineer
- Technical Lead
- Business Analyst
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Etl skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Etl:
Etl popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.