Writing a job-winning experience section: Technology Teacher resume edition
The work experience samples below come from real Technology Teacher resumes that got people hired at top companies. You can use them as an inspiration to build your own resume:
Action Verbs for your Technology Teacher Resume
Technology Teacher Resume Skills Section to Impress Recruiters
Top skills for your technology teacher resume
Technology Teacher resume header: tips, red flags, and best practices
Technology Teacher Resume Format 101
If a couple of years ago Technology Teacher resumes could be text files with no graphic elements, today’s recruiters need a bit more to remember you.
And yet, you can still choose between three basic resume formats:
- Reverse-chronological resume format;
- Functional skills-based resume format;
- Combination (or Hybrid) resume format.
But when it comes to choosing the right format for your Technology Teacher resume, there are two factors to keep in mind: your experience and whether you’re looking for an industry change.
The reverse-chronological format is the most common one. That being said, it gives recruiters exactly what they’re used to in terms of order and information. However, it’s not suitable for applicants with employment gaps or not enough experience.
We at Enhancv suggest the functional skills-based resume format for people with limited work experience who find reverse-chronological resumes irrelevant. This format showcases the applicant’s most significant accomplishments, skills, and strengths.
- Clear and legible 12p resume font size;
- Use 10’’ resume margins - that’s default for a great resume design;
- Use a one-page template resume length if you’ve got less than 10 years of experience; otherwise, opt for a two-page resume;
- Save your resume as PDF before sending it to the recruiter.
To take it a step further, check out how your resume can stand out without leaning too much on the creative side.