Teaching is a noble profession that has the ability to change a person’s life. Prove that you have what it takes to do exactly that with your Lecturer resume.
How do you start? This short guide has got you covered.
Perfect your Lecturer resume experience with numbers and results
LecturerInstitute of Astronomy, Bulgarian Academy of SciencesPresented popular lectures in Astronomy to visitors of the National Astronomical Observatory - Rozhen.
Learned how to get and keep the attention of people from all ages and backgrounds
Improved my understanding of science and mathematics
Gained a lot of life-saving skills, such as combining work with studying and surviving in a remote place with harsh weather conditions
LecturerSaraswati Dental College & HospitalInternational Finance - Business School
Finance and Economics - Law School
Taking part in Programming101-Python course's teachers' team, my main role was to introduce the basics of python to our students and to help them struggling with the tasks we had given. For more information Github Repo - https://github.com/HackBulgaria/Programming101-Python.
I was in charge of an evening class on mechanical processes under the Chemical Engineering discipline from 9/2015 to 12/2015.
The class included topics like mixing, filtration, transportation, storage and other unit operations applicable in the daily work of a plant operator or process designer.
LecturerUniversidad del RosarioSowtware Academy
Management Information Systems
Taught practical songwriting techniques to second year undergraduate students
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in a Lecturer resume
- License or certification, according to the type of teaching that you do, where you're teaching, who you’re teaching, your style of teaching (digital or traditional), etc
- Your teaching methods, which should communicate your ability to adapt to various types of students, accommodate differences in learning styles, and keeping up with new methods of learning while delivering effective teaching
- Great communication skills, particularly in writing, speaking, and listening
- Ability to build and encourage a good learning environment for all types of students
- Organization and time management skills, which should encompass everything from writing lesson plans, maintaining records, planning schedules, attending meetings, pursuing continuing education, etc
PRO TIPA key part to landing a Lecturer job is to effectively communicate how well you fit within an organization, and that largely depends on your teaching style. When writing your resume, know what kind of style you’re expected to adhere to, and spotlight how you excel at that to get your A+ advantage over other candidates.
Organized first four Earth Hour campaigns in Madagascar
Laying the ground work for the yearly highlight for WWF Madagascar until now