Top Enterprise Sales sections that make the best resume
- Professional summary
- Experience (with numbers & results)
- Relevant skills
How to write a Enterprise Sales resume experience section
Checklist: Ways to Make Your Experience Section Stand Out
- Find balance: use 4-6 bullet points per position;
- Include positions that are relevant to the job you’re applying for;
- Use action verbs when describing your responsibilities and results;
- Highlight your achievements by adding numbers to them (e.g. instead of saying “achieved a steady increase in…”, say “achieved an X% increase in…”);
- Prove that you’re willing to work hard, both individually and in a team.
We’ve collected some of the top resume experience sections from real Enhancv users. Check them out when drafting your own Enterprise Sales resume!
- Managed a portfolio of over 20 Enterprise accounts, generating over $5M in annual revenue.
- Developed and executed strategic account plans to increase revenue and market share, resulting in a 20% YoY growth in sales.
- Negotiated complex contracts with Enterprise clients, achieving a 95% contract renewal rate.
- Collaborated with internal teams including Sales Support, Implementation, and Account Management to deliver seamless onboarding and support to clients.
- Led sales presentations and product demonstrations to C-level executives, resulting in the acquisition of new Enterprise clients.
- Identified market opportunities and trends to develop new business strategies and product offerings.
- Managed a team of 5 sales representatives, achieving a 30% increase in revenue over 3 years.
- Developed and executed strategic account plans for enterprise clients, resulting in a 25% increase in revenue and a 20% increase in customer satisfaction.
- Successfully closed complex sales deals with enterprise clients, resulting in a 90% contract renewal rate.
- Collaborated with product development and marketing teams to drive product innovation and improve sales collateral.
- Developed and maintained relationships with key decision makers in enterprise organizations.
- Generated new leads through cold-calling, networking, and attending industry events.
- Identified and acquired 10 new enterprise customers, resulting in a 30% increase in revenue.
- Built and maintained a network of 50+ contacts across various industries in China.
- Effectively communicated the value proposition of ABC's payment solutions to mid-level/senior executives at interested businesses.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless on-boarding and ongoing support for customers.
- Negotiated and closed contracts with enterprise customers, resulting in a 90% win rate.
- Generated $2M+ in revenue through selling technical infrastructure solutions to large global corporations.
- Developed and maintained relationships with C-level executives at target accounts.
- Collaborated with solution providers to tailor offerings to meet customers' needs.
- Led negotiations and closed contracts with key accounts, resulting in a 75% win rate.
- Provided ongoing support to ensure successful implementation and adoption of solutions.
- Identified and secured 5 new enterprise clients, resulting in a 20% increase in revenue.
- Built and maintained a network of 30+ contacts in the financial services industry in China.
- Worked closely with mid-level/senior executives at interested businesses to successfully negotiate and close deals.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless on-boarding and ongoing support for clients.
- Provided market insights and feedback to inform product development and go-to-market strategies.
- Designed and implemented best-in-class sales processes and infrastructure needed to scale a growing sales team
- Built and cultivated relationships with sophisticated enterprise partners resulting in mutually beneficial outcomes
- Provided ongoing coaching, mentorship and commercial guidance to team resulting in successful closure of deals in a timely manner
- Collaborated with Marketing and BDR team to design, implement and supervise pipeline generation activities resulting in increased sales
- Provided ongoing forecasting data and metrics to Commercial leadership to ensure team success
- Established myself as a trusted advisor to both internal and external partners about how software capabilities can unlock significant value
- Exceeded quarterly sales targets by 20% through effective lead generation and nurturing
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to drive customer success and ensure timely delivery of solutions
- Consistently provided superior customer service, resulting in high levels of customer satisfaction and retention
Make sure to relate your experience to your job description, but never lie. That’s not tolerated and will show up in the face-to-face interview later on.
Action Verbs for your Enterprise Sales Resume
Impressing Recruiters with a Top Enterprise Sales Resume Skills Section
Writing a skills section that stands out:
- Check the job advert for keywords that you can use: this will help you pass ATS;
- Focus on relevant and valuable skills that will support your application;
- Make sure to include both hard and technical skills, leaving soft skills for other sections of your Enterprise Sales resume;
- Don’t list skills you don’t have.
Top skills for your enterprise sales resume
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
When describing your experience, don’t go too far from its terminology. Recruiters use ATS systems to filter resumes based on them having certain keywords, so make sure you use at least a few keywords mentioned in the job description.
Enterprise Sales resume header: tips, red flags, and best practices
Impressive Enterprise Sales resume summary checklist:
- Point out the achievements that make you a valuable applicant;
- Mention the total years of experience you have;
- Highlight the things you believe make you the best fit for the position;
- Keep it short: aim at having no more than 3-5 sentences.
Resume summary formula:
Your summary section should act as a brief but informative introduction to your experience section. In this section you should go into more depth about what you have done, and how you did it.
How to write a Enterprise Sales resume
There are three basic resume formats you can choose from:
- Reverse-chronological resume format;
- Functional resume format;
- Hybrid (or Combination) resume format;
The most optimal format for your particular case will depend on your years of experience, as well as whether you’re switching industries or not.
Reverse chronological resumes are best suited for experienced individuals who are sticking to their industry. The experience section takes a central place, and its bullets contain your responsibilities and achievements, coupled with numbers and results.
Functional resumes are used by less experienced jobseekers or career changers. Note that it’s not a format that recruiters prefer, as most are used to the classic chronological alignment. Instead of a list of job titles, functional resumes focus on your skills, and through what experiences you gained them.
Hybrid resumes are great for both experienced and entry-level candidates, as well as career changers. They combine the best of both worlds - most often in a double column format, where one side of the content is focused on your experience, whereas the other - on your skills, strengths, and proudest moments.
Enterprise Sales Resume Formatting Checklist
- Choose the resume format based on your level of experience and the company you’re applying for
- Go for a traditional 10-12p font
- Stick to 1-inch page margins to ensure high readability
- Match the length of your resume to your experience, but don’t go for more than two pages!
To take it a step further, check out how your resume can stand out without leaning too much on the creative side.