How to Write a Compelling Engineering Intern Resume
You dream of becoming an engineer. You’ve been studying hard, acing your exams, preparing for this day to come.
It’s time to land your first engineering internship, and get the real-world experience you need.
But first, you need to write a winning resume that will set you apart from the list of other candidates.
If you want to intern for the best companies, your resume needs to do three things:
- Prove your passion for the engineering industry
- Highlight your educational success
- Present your skills
What’s the best way to prove you have what it takes?
In this guide, we’re going to show you how to do just that. Follow along, step-by-step,creating your own resume using one of our templates.
Let’s get started.
This Engineering Intern Resume Guide Will Teach You
- 6 engineering intern examples and samples that prove passion for the industry
- How to show off your educational highlights and qualifications
- Ways to show your expertise without having direct experience
- How to include keywords from the Engineering Intern job description
Engineering Intern Resume Example