Professional It Support Analyst Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-07-07
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics pegs job growth for the computer systems analyst sector at 9% until 2026. You have every chance to land one of these spots.
This guide will help you create the perfect IT support analyst resume to get you started, including some of the essentials.
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
It Support Analyst resume experience examples from real resumes
It Support AnalystOasis HospitalJCI Accredited Hospital Managed by CURE International It Support AnalystBODYCOTE THERMAL PROCESSING INCSoftware and services company. It Support AnalystItautecRelationships That Generate Results
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in an IT Support Analyst resume
- Relevant education + experience in enabling more efficient organizational workflows, improving customer/help desk service, surpassing set metrics for performance;
- In-depth and updated technical knowledge of current and future technologies, especially in an always-changing IT landscape;
- Ability to uphold to ethical considerations and legal policies in handling data and managing security protocols;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, online or offline;
- Relevant certifications or enthusiasm to pursue continuing education, including Google IT Support, Microsoft IT Support, and the ITIL Foundation certifications.
PRO TIPTo improve your chances of getting a callback, reinforce the value of your technical knowledge and experience. Instead of just listing your certifications, for instance, explain how they help shape the quality of work that you can deliver.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this It Support Analyst resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own It Support Analyst resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Variety of custom sections