Got excellent performance management skills, but you don’t know how to feature them on a resume?
Your work all about caring about others while helping them thrive and improve. And once you can show that on a resume, recruiters would be dying to hire you.
Let’s take a closer look at the top performance management skills:
How to use Performance Management skills on your resume:
Developed ADCO’s 1st Performance Management Analyst development and training framework.
Created a Virtual IT Service Desk in India reducing costs by 65%
Determined 50 JD for all departments related to organization's structure with direct and indirect methods.
Increased OPPO's Head Count by 35% as per manpower plan in 2016, with a minimized turnover from 9% to 4%.
Evaluated the current HR practices and made recommendations to reduce contemporary HR issues by 20%
Executed labor and employee relations activities that improved productivity and efficiency by 30%
Improved product margins by 5% and cycle time efficiency by 1 week through by out sourcing activities.
Performance Management fundamental skill set:
- Performance monitoring, review, and rating
- Coaching and mentoring
- Constructive criticism
- Goal setting and management
- Empowerment and motivation
- Reward management
- Assertiveness and decision making
PRO TIPExpanding on your previous work experience is a great way to showcase your skills. For example, instead of simply saying that you can give constructive criticism, show how your feedback helped other employers improve their job performance. And when possible, use precise numbers and real examples.
Power phrases for your Performance Management skills on resume
- Ensured effective employee training investments through performance management and prediction
- Assisted with performance management by developing performance improvement plans and processes
- Advised supervisors on performance management matters to ensure proper HR management
What jobs require Performance Management skills:
- Hr Executive
- Project Manager
- Hr Manager
- Sr It Manager, Global Data Services Operations
- Service Delivery Manager
- Department Head, Information Management Platforms
- Senior Project Manager
- Technical Delivery Lead And Manager
- Lead Enterprise Application Engineer
- Intuit Quickbooks - Training
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Performance Management skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Performance Management:
Performance Management popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Read our comprehensive guide on how long a resume should be.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.