With increasing digitalization, 3D printing skills are some of the most highly sought at present. If you have them, you have every right to showcase them. Just make sure that you give a recruiter the best look at what you can do, starting with crafting the perfect resume.
Need help? This guide is for you.
How to use 3d Printing skills on your resume:
Mechanical Engineering InternTecumo Inc.
3d Printing fundamental skill set:
- 3D Engineering
- 3D CAD: Designing, repairing, modifying 3D CAD data
- Finishing: Assembling, painting, sanding, enhancing a 3D model
- Scheduling: Managing multiple materials, shipments, machines, orders, etc
- Maintenance: Calibrating, repairing, and testing 3D printers
- Material Handling
- Parts Measuring
- Soft Skills: Logical thinking, problem-solving, etc
- Patent Laws
PRO TIPWhen listing your skills, make sure to be as specific as possible. For instance, detail machine types that you worked on, the size of the models that you have engineered or designed, or the industries that you have experience with.
How do I list 3d Printing skills on my resume
- Designed, optimized, and sliced 3D models for 75 projects
- Maintained production line of 3D printed projects for 10 printers
- Managed network/LAN of multiple printing networks, including and diagnosing for and troubleshooting various issues with digital services
What jobs require 3d Printing skills:
- Mechanical Engineering Intern
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- President & Conference Manager
- Sr. Marketing Manager/project Manager
- Manager, Consulting Practice
- Design Phase Director
- Sales, Market Expansion & Product Marketing
- Production Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
3d Printing skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to 3d Printing:
3d Printing popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.