More companies are paying attention to the effects they have on our ecological system. And that makes sustainability skills a key part of any business culture.
Can you help the hiring company with such duties? That would be a huge plus to your job application...
Here's how you can highlight sustainability skills on a resume:
How to use Sustainability skills on your resume:
Business Development Manager For Erp/scmRevoluno
Executed strategic decisions on improving sustainability in Cornwalls tourism industry, over 200 organisations
Reporting to CFO, led team of 50 people in Sustainability, Procurement, Property & Business Continuity
Positioned 3M Personal Safety Division as enterprise industrial leader in eCommerce and Content Marketing
Managed Amazon from division revenue footnote to top-10 channel partner with 79% CAGR over 4 year period
Developed innovative, targeted account based cross-sell programs to increase revenue for B2B financial services
Project enlisted over 900 households in 3 year pilot project. Managed 45 stakeholders along with £1.5mn budget.
Increased product availability and sales across network of 13 stores, reduced sales losses by $11mn.
These Sustainability skills are always in high demand:
- Storytelling and motivation
- Communication and presentation skills
- Leadership and staff management
- Emotional intelligence
- Discipline and determination
- Stakeholder management
- Commercial awareness
PRO TIPPersonalizing your resume to each job application can be a daunting process — especially if you’re applying to dozens of them. But can always keep the main parts of your resume the same. Only update your skills and experience sections. And be sure to only feature your best, relevant skills and accomplishments.
Power phrases for your Sustainability skills on resume
- Supported the development of client sustainability solutions through quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Prepared clear and compelling and sustainability presentations to support the project team’s communication to clients
- Provided strategic consultation on issues and best practices related to the long-term sustainability of the company.
What jobs require Sustainability skills:
- Business Development Manager For Erp/scm
- Md, Leader Of Alliances With Doubleclick & Hp
- Managing Director (md), Google Cloud Alliance
- Managing Director
- Project Manager
- Product Development Manager
- Strategic Planning Manager - Health, Safety
and Sustainable Development
- Coe - Digital Supply Chain & Internet Of Things
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Sustainability skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Sustainability:
Sustainability popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
You are about to make a career change? Then go through our 10 Career Change Resume Tips (with examples) and see what you’re missing out.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.