Innovation is what drives a company forward. Without it, organizations can’t stay competitive and quickly fall behind. Recruiters want to hire people who will bring new ideas that can contribute to economic growth, so these are skills you should absolutely include on your resume. If you can demonstrate them with real-life examples, you’ll be on your way to interviewing in no time.
How to use Innovation skills on your resume:
Managing DirectorStoresbridge Ltd.
Help develop an innovation strategy presented to the executive committee via 80+ interviews with entities.
Developing innovation partnerships with world renowned companies and pushing annual growth to over 80%
Trained over 60 people in the Blue Ocean Innovation Strategy methodology.
Facilitated first-ever innovation day for Emerson IT leading to funding awards for 3 projects
Spearheaded innovation, built platform with 5 connected applications;
Delivered 2019-2021 Innovation Strategy & Pipeline
Launched Innovation for range extension : +1mio€ turnover
How to demonstrate Innovation skills on your resume
- Ability to identify areas and processes that can be improved.
- You’re confident in introducing new software that improves efficiency.
- You bring your ideas to life. You don’t just think; you do.
- You think outside the box. You’re creative and you’re not afraid to fail.
- You spearhead new product or service offerings. You’re always looking for ways to expand your customer base.
What jobs require Innovation skills:
- Managing Director
- Project Manager
- Strategy & Market Intelligence Manager
- Head Of Development Unit
- Technical Delivery Lead And Manager
- Business Analyst
- Head Of Digital Marketing - Personal Banking
- Strategy & Market Intelligence Analyst
- Supply Chain Analyst
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Innovation skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Innovation:
Innovation popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.