Business growth, in any market today, is all performance optimization.
That’s why candidates with evaluation skills are a winning card for any business.
Those skills are what takes the blindfold off the company’s eyes and guides it in the right direction.
You assess the effectiveness of business processes and define ways to improve them. You identify obstacles and challenges, then propose means to overcome them.
Are you looking for the best way to showcase your evaluation skills on a resume?
Check this out:
See examples of how evaluation is used in resumes:
Project ManagerArchetiveCompany Description
Utilized a level 1 and 3 evaluation to create a data dashboard for the Learning and Development Team
Successfully negotiated and signed four substantial OEM deals in value of $10 M
Managed a group of 14 sales and application engineers and a network of 5 distributors and agents
Established Amdocs India Software Development Center -2004
Led China Market Development - 2001
Co-Established Amdocs' Strategic Alliance Team -2000
Grew organization budget by 5x and delivered 3x ROI in FY 16
evaluation fundamental skill set:
- Developed new review support systems, structures, and resources used to improve evaluation processes.
- Provided feedback to managers and executives on company strategies and growth activities.
- Collected quantitative and qualitative data to evaluate program impact and initiatives.
- Designed and implemented new strategies to strengthen the evaluation of initiatives and programs.
- Identified evaluation challenges and recommended tools and processes to overcome them.
What jobs require evaluation skills:
- Project Manager
- Assistante Responsable Ressources Humaines
- Energy Analyst
- Product Development Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- Board Member
- Senior Project Manager
evaluation skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to evaluation:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.