How do you avoid age discrimination on a resume?
Here are some tips to avoid age discrimination on a resume:
- Omit your graduation date: Consider leaving out the year you graduated from college or any other educational programs.
- Use recent work experience: Focus on the last 10-15 years of your work history and avoid listing positions that are no longer relevant.
- Exclude outdated skills: Remove any outdated technology or skills that may suggest you're not up to date with current industry trends.
- Keep it concise: Keep your resume brief and focused on your most relevant experience.
- Avoid sharing personal information: Do not include information such as your age, marital status, or number of children.