Gone are the days when you'd manually input your professional journey into a resume. Now, with just a click, use your LinkedIn profile to create the foundation for your impressive new Enhancv resume.
How to import your Linkedin profile
- Click this link to start the Enhancv Resume Editor - https://app.enhancv.com/
- On step 2, choose a template for your resume (you can adjust it later)
- On step 3, paste the link to your LinkedIn profile into the text box
Edit & Customize: Tailor your resume to perfection using our advanced editing tools.
Download & Apply: Save your new resume and you're ready to wow potential employers.
- Time-saving: Bypass the hours spent typing out every detail. Import your LinkedIn profile, and you're already halfway there!
- Consistency: Ensure that your resume reflects the same accurate and up-to-date information as your LinkedIn profile.
- Easy Edits: Once imported, customize your resume with our intuitive tools. Highlight what's most relevant and make a powerful impression.
No More Formatting Woes: When you import, our tool auto-formats your information for a professional look. Say goodbye to layout struggles!
This feature runs on publicly available databases with public LinkedIn profiles, provided by our vendors. The data may not be 100% fresh. The service is not provided or supported by LinkedIn itself. We do not attempt to access your publicly available LinkedIn profile. If the data imported into your draft resume is not up-to-date, we also offer the option to upload an existing resume, where you have complete control over the data source.