As a jobseeker looking to apply for a Business Owner role, it can be difficult to know what to include on your CV. This article aims to provide you with some examples, tips and tricks to help you write a standout Business Owner CV. In this article, you will learn:
- 3 examples of Business Owner CVs
- The most important sections for a Business Owner CV
- Additional sections for a Business Owner CV and why they are appropriate
Business Owner CVs based on experience level
Career Change Business Owner CV example
Entry Level Business Owner CV example
Additional Business Owner CV Tips and Tricks
Business Owner Skills for Your CV
As a Business Owner, it's important to showcase both your soft and hard skills on your CV. Here are some tips on how to do it:
Business Owner CV Summary Examples and Tips
When writing your CV summary as a Business Owner, it's important to showcase your unique value proposition and the value you can bring to a prospective employer. Here are some examples of effective summaries:
Specific Tips to Make Your Business Owner CV Stand Out
- Showcase your entrepreneurial experience and any notable achievements or milestones to demonstrate your ability to start and grow successful businesses.
- Highlight your leadership and management experience, including any teams or departments managed, to demonstrate your ability to effectively manage resources and drive results.
- Include your most relevant and impressive achievements, quantifying your impact where possible.
- Include relevant keywords and phrases to ensure your CV is optimized for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Showcase any industry-specific knowledge or certifications to demonstrate your expertise and qualifications.