At Enhancv, we build the world’s best resume-editing platform. Each month, we help thousands of customers worldwide get the job they love. We are a 15-person team spread across Sofia 🏠, Varna ⛵️ and Berlin 🚲. Our customers love us, pay for our service, and put us in a superb position to scale our business!
We're looking for an experienced growth marketing manager. You will be responsible for acquisition and retention campaigns as well as helping us plan tests for new marketing channels or products. The end goal is to enable more folks around the world to find their dream job!
- 🎯 Improve existing flows and funnels, either via email efforts, in-product changes or retargeting touch points.
- 🤹♀️ Test new acquisition efforts. You’ll maintain a list with such experiments, create actionable test plans and bring them to success!
- 🔮 Have a say in how we plan, prioritize and budget our work. You’ll be one of the first marketing people on the team which means there is an immense opportunity for growth!
- 🚀 Collaborate with the product team to execute on your plan. Spend a lot of time poring over analytics (way deeper than visits and conversions) to understand what results you drove, and what needs improvement.
What we’re looking for
- 📊 Past experience in email, digital marketing (SEM and/or paid social) and/or CRO.
- 💾 Comfortable with data analysis and pulling performance insights from multiple platforms. The ideal candidate can dig into and present data to identify roadblocks and new opportunities.
- 🎯 You can take on an initiative and execute it from A to Z (examples could be writing copy, creating landing pages, a/b tests and creative optimizations).
- 🎳 Excellent writing and communication skills, with the ability to present your ideas, share results and generate buy-in for new projects.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working at a startup
- Familiar with Amplitude & highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables & formulas)
- Expertise in conducting user research studies & implementing UX improvements
Where you'll work
Enhancv started in 2014 and today it's a highly profitable B2C startup. We fly to meet each other sometimes, plus we organize a team-wide retreat once a year. We have ambitious growth plans 🚀🚀🚀 and that's why we are expanding. Our engineering team is based in Sofia 🏠 , and we’re growing our team in Berlin.
Over the years Enhancv has been featured on Business Insider, Glassdoor, BuzzFeed and other media. Most recently Mark Cuban spotted us. The most important thing is the positive change we bring in people's lives! Check out the story of Sam from Spotify.
Salary, Benefits & Perks
- 👩💻 Work remotely.
- 💰 Competitive salary and compensation.
- 📚 Annual stipend for professional development.
- 🏋️♀️ Annual health and fitness stipend.
- 🚍 Covering your transport cost to work. You need to get around, we get it.
- ✈️ Travel: We encourage work-related travel so you get to know the whole team.
- 🍒 The usual office perks like drinks, snacks, and excellent coffee.
Stating the obvious
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any basis.