At Enhancv, we build the world’s best resume-editing platform. Each month, we help thousands of customers worldwide get the job they love. We are a 15-person team spread across Sofia 🏠, Varna ⛵️ and Berlin 🚲. Our customers love us, pay for our service, and put us in a superb position to scale our business!
We are looking for a passionate and result-driven 📊 content marketer to grow our organic search traffic. The market is huge, and the question is — are you up for the challenge and ready to roll-up your sleeves?
Well, here’s what you’ll be doing
- 💻 You’ll drive organic traffic to millions of searches per month. Literally. And you will be the team expert in our team, driving the growth through organic search;
- 🤙 You’ll do it all -- 1️⃣ produce content briefs, 2️⃣ recruit, manage & develop 10+ content writers to drive organic acquisition, 3️⃣ review outlines & provide feedback and 4️⃣ brainstorming creative SEO tactics such as content auto generation on thousands of pages;
- 👩✈️ Measure and track content performance, provide data-driven recommendations for content optimization and creation to improve conversion; address keyword gaps and seize new opportunities;
- 🏃♂️ Work with the rest of the marketing & product team. We’re a small team in a competitive industry (just check our competitors and what they are doing) — we constantly need to find new ways of launching & refining content at a very fast pace!
Ideally, you’re no stranger to these
- 👑 You’ve scaled to 200k+ views per month with content marketing. You know what high-quality content looks like, and have worked with internal and external writers and creators. You love to write about things you don’t know the first thing about and can produce content about it in a day or two instead of a week;
- 🤹♀️ You have 3+ years of experience leading a team of content editors and writers. You have a track record of recruiting, hiring, and developing high-performance content teams. You can set, manage, and meet deadlines and establish priorities within your team and with collaborating teams;
- 📐 You are not afraid of data — you rely on it to take decisions & measure impact. You leverage data analytics platforms (we use Amplitude, Google Analytics and Ahrefs), - they are not just in your bookmarks;
- 📌 You embrace an experimentation mindset. You enjoy launching thousands of pages in a day, but you also look for quality in terms of SEO details. You read between the lines (mention your favorite ice-cream flavor when answering the first question of the application to let us know you saw this).
Stating the obvious
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any basis.
Where you'll work
Enhancv started in 2014, and today it's a highly profitable B2C startup. We fly to meet each other sometimes, plus we organize a team-wide retreat once a year. We have ambitious growth plans 🚀🚀🚀 and that's why we are expanding. You’re going to work with one of our Content Managers in the team and the rest of the writers in the company.
Over the years Enhancv has been featured on Business Insider, Glassdoor, BuzzFeed and other media. Most recently Mark Cuban spotted us.
Salary, Benefits & Perks
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, PLEASE feel free to talk to us!
- 💰 Regular compensation reviews — we reward great work!
- 👩⚕️ Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- 🏋️ Fitness stipend — monthly reimbursement for a gym membership or other sport activities
- 💻 MacBook + monitor combo — those are our standards, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- 🚌 Covering your transport cost to work. You need to get around, we get it.
- ✈️ Travel: We encourage work-related travel, so you get to know the whole team.
- 📚 Annual stipend for professional development (Opportunities to attend training, workshops, and conferences).
- 🍒 When you’re in the office — the usual office perks like drinks, snacks, and excellent coffee.
Our Interview Process
1️⃣ Apply and fill out the short form. 2️⃣ We'll review your application and invite you for an online interview to get to know you better. 3️⃣ If we like each other, we will follow up with a small assignment. 4️⃣ Finally, we'll make an offer if we feel you are the best fit for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.