At Enhancv, we build the world’s best resume-editing platform. Each month, we help thousands of customers worldwide get the job they love. We are a 15-person team spread across Sofia 🏠, Varna ⛵️ and Berlin 🚲. Our customers love us, pay for our service, and put us in a superb position to scale our business!
We're looking for a Mid/Senior React Developer with TypeScript to work on the Enhancv resume editor, the public-facing website and our new products. The ideal candidate has experience with large code bases and cares about product quality not tasks assigned in JIRA (we use Airtable).
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- 🚀 Ship to production on a daily basis. We have a fully automated CI/CD with Github Actions - get staging environment for each branch in 5 minutes.
- 📐 Own and deliver pixel-perfect features (We use Figma and we have comprehensive style guides).
- 📊 Get involved in the customer analytics. It's a pleasure to see how your feature is impacting the company metrics in Amplitude.
- 👨👨👧👦 Get millions of people using your features and A/B tests. It’s fun when you are a consumer product!
- 🚧 Solve complex frontend challenges around performance and code reusability. Our resume components are shared between the front-end and the back-end and we have thousands of design combinations.
- 💻 Continuously improve code quality and be iniative about refactoring. We're using modern technologies - React-Toolkit, Typescript, Prettier, Eslint, CommitLint.
- 🧪 Write integration tests for your features with Jest-Puppeteer. It allows us to move fast without breaking things.
- ✅ Review your teammates pull requests in GitHub and learn together!
Ideally, you’re no stranger to these (good to have, but not required)
- 👨💻 You have worked on complex code bases and you write maintainable code.
- 🕹 You like to automate - be it Zapier, crons or just simple scripts :)
- 🛸 3+ years experience with frontend technologies - React, Angular, Vue or similar.
- 📺 NodeJS, MongoDB, Basic knowledge of AWS (S3, Lambda, Route53, EC2)
- 🚦 CI/CD integrations.
Where you'll work
Enhancv started in 2014 and today it's a highly profitable B2C startup with over 2M active users. We started out from Bulgaria and today we have remote team-members in the US and Germany. We fly ✈️ to meet each other, plus organize a team-wide retreat once a year. Our engineering team is based in Sofia 🏠 and now we’re looking for a software developers to help us build the best resume platform out there!
Over the years Enhancv has been featured on Business Insider, Glassdoor, BuzzFeed and other media. Most recently Mark Cuban spotted us.
Salary, Benefits & Perks
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, PLEASE feel free to talk to us!
- 💰 Regular compensation reviews — we reward great work!
- 👩⚕️ Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- 🏋️ Fitness stipend — monthly reimbursement for a gym membership or other sport activities
- 💻 MacBook + monitor combo — those are our standards, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- 🚌 Covering your transport cost to work. You need to get around, we get it.
- ✈️ Travel: We encourage work-related travel, so you get to know the whole team.
- 📚 Annual stipend for professional development (Opportunities to attend training, workshops, and conferences).
- 🍒 When you’re in the office — the usual office perks like drinks, snacks, and excellent coffee.
- 🌍 Work remotely at a time & location that is convenient for you!
Our Interview Process
1️⃣ Apply and fill out the short form. 2️⃣ We'll review your application and invite you for an online interview to get to know you better. 3️⃣ If we like each other, we will follow up with a small assignment. 4️⃣ Finally, we'll make an offer if we feel you are the best fit for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.