At Enhancv, we build the world’s best resume-editing platform. Each month, we help thousands of customers worldwide get the job they love. We are a 15-person team spread across Sofia 🏠, Varna ⛵️ and Berlin 🚲. Our customers love us, pay for our service, and put us in a superb position to scale our business!
We're looking for a Product Designer to work on the Enhancv resume editor and our public-facing website. The ideal candidate has experience working in a growth team or at a small scale startup, is passionate about the company's mission, and is extremely customer focused.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- 📐 Rapidly put together multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- 🔍 Incorporate user research into design solutions. Understand metrics & run multiple experiments to test your hypotheses.
- 🎉 Get thousands of users daily on your designs and A/B tests. It’s fun when you are a consumer product!
- 👨👧👦 Collaborate closely with engineers, product and other team members.
- 👩✈️ Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work and lead design across the entire product lifecycle.
Ideally, you’re no stranger to these
- 👨💻 You have experience with desktop & mobile digital apps, ideally in a commercial B2B or B2C space.
- 📊 You care about the impact of your work. You have experience tracking usage of the things you build, doing research & user testing to understand what isn’t working and iterating until you move metrics.
- 🚀 You’re a great communicator when discussing design concepts. Also you read between the lines – mention your favorite ice-cream flavor in the typical day question of the application to let us know you saw this.
- ⚗️ You have worked on larger and complex problem spaces. You think in terms of design systems and user journeys, not just screens and fonts.
- ✏️ You are best friends with Sketch, Figma and Adobe CC.
Where you'll work
Enhancv started in 2014 and today it's a highly profitable B2C startup. We started out from Bulgaria and today we have remote team-members in the US and Germany. We fly ✈️ to meet each other, plus organize a team-wide retreat once a year. Our engineering team is based in Sofia 🏠 and now we’re looking for a product designer in Berlin as one of the first team members at our new office!
Over the years Enhancv has been featured on Business Insider, Glassdoor, BuzzFeed and other media. Most recently Mark Cuban spotted us.
Salary, Benefits & Perks
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, PLEASE feel free to talk to us!
- 💰 Regular compensation reviews — we reward great work!
- 👩⚕️ Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- 🏋️ Fitness stipend — monthly reimbursement for a gym membership or other sport activities
- 💻 MacBook + monitor combo — those are our standards, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- 🚌 Covering your transport cost to work. You need to get around, we get it.
- ✈️ Travel: We encourage work-related travel, so you get to know the whole team.
- 📚 Annual stipend for professional development (Opportunities to attend training, workshops, and conferences).
- 🍒 When you’re in the office — the usual office perks like drinks, snacks, and excellent coffee.
Our Interview Process
1️⃣ Apply and fill out the short form. 2️⃣ We'll review your application and invite you for an online interview to get to know you better. 3️⃣ If we like each other, we will follow up with a small assignment. 4️⃣ Finally, we'll make an offer if we feel you are the best fit for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.