At Enhancv, we build the world’s best resume-editing platform. Each month, we help thousands of customers worldwide get the job they love. We are a 15-person team spread across Sofia 🏠, Varna ⛵️ and Berlin 🚲. Our customers love us, pay for our service, and put us in a superb position to scale our business!
We are looking for a Freelance Writer 🖋 to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and career tips. The content that needs to be produced is a lot, and the question is — are you up for the challenge and ready to roll-up your sleeves?
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- 👩💻 Produce written content for career guides, resume, cover letter & interview tips articles and resume examples for 1000+ of different professions.
- 🔎 Research and work cross-functionally to cover search intent & keywords in the content pieces you produce; Revise content based on feedback from content managers.
- 🛠 Work on multiple projects concurrently, prioritize workload, and deliver drafts on time.
- ⏰ Track your time on a per-project basis to help us understand which projects are valuable & we can scale even further.
- 🌍 Work remotely at a time & location that is convenient for you!
Here’s what you bring on the table
- 👏 People have told you (probably many times) that you have a way with words.
- ✏️ You have prior writing experience, preferably as a freelancer & you are proud with your portfolio of completed works.
- 📃 You understand content writing best practices, including content length, style/tone adjustments, on-page SEO, etc.
- 👨🚀 Capacity to work with minimal supervision — you can do research using multiple sources on your own & put those into writing.
- 🏴 Excellent writing and editing skills in English, bonus points if you have hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress or Ghost).
- ⭐️ You can’t miss either a deadline or a tiny detail (mention your favorite ice-cream flavor when answering the first question of the application to let us know you saw this).
⭐️ We pay competitive pay-per-article reunomeration based on market rates in your geography
Stating the obvious
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any basis.
A bit about us
Enhancv started in 2014, and today it's a highly profitable B2C startup. We fly to meet each other sometimes, plus we organize a team-wide retreat once a year. We have ambitious growth plans 🚀🚀🚀 and that's why we are expanding. You’re going to work with one of our Content Managers in the team and the rest of the writers in the company.
Over the years Enhancv has been featured on Business Insider, Glassdoor, BuzzFeed and other media. Most recently Mark Cuban spotted us.
Salary, Benefits & Perks
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, PLEASE feel free to talk to us!
- 💰 Regular compensation reviews — we reward great work!
- 👩⚕️ Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- 🏋️ Fitness stipend — monthly reimbursement for a gym membership or other sport activities
- 💻 MacBook + monitor combo — those are our standards, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- 🚌 Covering your transport cost to work. You need to get around, we get it.
- ✈️ Travel: We encourage work-related travel, so you get to know the whole team.
- 📚 Annual stipend for professional development (Opportunities to attend training, workshops, and conferences).
- 🍒 When you’re in the office — the usual office perks like drinks, snacks, and excellent coffee.
Our Interview Process
1️⃣ Apply and fill out the short form. 2️⃣ We'll review your application and invite you for an online interview to get to know you better. 3️⃣ If we like each other, we will follow up with a small assignment. 4️⃣ Finally, we'll make an offer if we feel you are the best fit for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.