At Enhancv, we build the world’s best resume-editing platform. Each month, we help thousands of customers worldwide get the job they love. We are a 15-person team spread across Sofia 🏠, Varna ⛵️ and Berlin 🚲. Our customers love us, pay for our service, and put us in a superb position to scale our business!
in 2022 we launched a new service for our users - the Career Counseling. We are now looking to expand the team even further and add a career counseling manager.
The Career Counseling Manager will be responsible for operating, structuring and further developing the service we provide as part of Career Counseling. Your main tasks will be to help our users write and edit their resume and cover letters, prepare for interviews, and run executive searches for senior users. Over a call and on your own. Then, take your experience and knowledge, share it with our team, and help us build the best experience when it comes to moving from one job to another. This includes both the service we provide and the digital platform we are building.
In a nutshell, we are looking for a superb user-centric communicator (can’t stress this enough), with impeccable written and verbal English, who can listen to our users, understand the help they need, and then do anything they can to move their career forward! You will be working with our product and engineering teams, create content and new programs, and have the responsibility to bring the best quality service to our users.
- Superb written and spoken English
- Being extremely customer centric
- Organized and structured
- Being able to adjust your communication for our global user base
- Being dynamic and quick to learn
- Taking full ownership and responsibility over your role
- Coming from a related field is a plus (customer support, recruitment, HR etc.)
What will you be doing?
- Help people move their career forward, nail their hiring process, and get the job they want!
- Work with our users on their resume, cover letter, finding jobs, applying to jobs, interviewing skills, career development, and much more
- Help Enhancv understand its users and their needs better, communicate back to the team what we can do to make people more successful in their job search
- Create, develop and organize content about job searching for our users
Over the years Enhancv has been featured on Business Insider, Glassdoor, BuzzFeed and other media. Most recently Mark Cuban spotted us.
Salary, Benefits & Perks
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, PLEASE feel free to talk to us!
- 💰 Regular compensation reviews — we reward great work!
- 👩⚕️ Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- 🏋️ Fitness stipend — monthly reimbursement for a gym membership or other sport activities
- 💻 MacBook + monitor combo — those are our standards, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- 🚌 Covering your transport cost to work. You need to get around, we get it.
- ✈️ Travel: We encourage work-related travel, so you get to know the whole team.
- 📚 Annual stipend for professional development (Opportunities to attend training, workshops, and conferences).
- 🍒 When you’re in the office — the usual office perks like drinks, snacks, and excellent coffee.
Our Interview Process
1️⃣ Apply and fill out the short form. 2️⃣ We'll review your application and invite you for an online interview to get to know you better. 3️⃣ If we like each other, we will follow up with a small assignment. 4️⃣ Finally, we'll make an offer if we feel you are the best fit for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.