At Enhancv, we build the world’s best resume-editing platform. Each month we help thousands of customers worldwide get the job they love. We are a small 11-person team spread across Europe 🌍, Asia 🌏 and North America 🌎 whose goal is to put an Enhancv resume on every recruiter’s desk!
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced product person who will help us build and shape a solution that touches thousands of job seekers every single day. Your job will be to help people land the job they want, all while making their experience more personal and enjoyable.
The market is huge and the question is – are you up for the challenge and ready to roll-up your sleeves?
Well, here’s what you’ll be doing
- 🎯 You’ll seek out open questions and non-obvious problems. You’ll turn the unknowns into formal research ideas that will lead to meaningful customer and market insights
- 🤹♀️ You’ll feed and manage the product roadmap yourself. You’ll drive tactical and strategic product decisions, addressing both user behavior and market perceptions
- 🔮 You will design, build and analyze data pipelines, funnels, and customer journey maps. You’ll constantly assess if we satisfied the user needs through quantitative and qualitative measures
- 🚀 As the first product hire, you’ll help us shape the future vision of Enhancv and the strategy to make it happen. With 1000s of new signups everyday your actions will directly impact someone’s life
Ideally, you’re no stranger to these
- 🐴 This isn’t your first product management rodeo - you have been in a product role in a company with thousands of users. Bonus points for experiences with commercial B2B, B2C or SaaS products
- 📊 You have worked with both qualitative customer insights and quantitative customer data to inform decisions – contextual inquiry, clickstream analysis, A/B tests, and flow models are not just bookmarked terms in your browser
- 🛑 As an experienced product manager you know how to ask “why”, but you also know when to ask “why not”. You’re also comfortable with saying “no” and ruthless on prioritization and ROI
- 🍦 You read between the lines – you don’t always trust the data, our customers or successful competitors (speaking of this - mention your favorite ice-cream flavor in the typical day question of the application to let us know you saw this)
Where you'll work
Enhancv started in 2014 and today it's a profitable B2C startup. Most of us are working from Bulgaria and we have four remote members from India, UK, Bulgaria and Canada. They fly ✈️ and work from Bulgaria a few times a year, plus we organize a team-wide retreat once a year. We have ambitious growth plans 🚀🚀🚀 and that's why we are expanding. Our engineering team is based in Sofiа 🏢and so we’re looking for a person in Europe or someone who is willing to relocate.
You will have the freedom to experiment and build things your way -- we believe that's how we'll win. And while the sky's the limit, remember you'll also positively change people's lives! Check out the story of Sam from Spotify.
Over the years Enhancv has been featured on Business Insider, Glassdoor, BuzzFeed and other media. Most recently Mark Cuban spotted us.
Salary, Benefits & Perks
- 🗺 Work remotely.
- 💰 Market salary based on location and results you produce.
- 🧘♂️ 22 days of paid leave.
- 👩⚕️ Healthcare: Company-wide insurance policy or a budget for remote team members.
- 🏋️♂️ Sports allowance.
- 💻 Equipment: Get a MacBook and other equipment to do your best work.
- 🚇 Transport allowance.
- ✈️ Travel: We cover work-related travel and retreats.
- 📚 Courses and learning: We invest in your professional growth.
How to join us
1️⃣ Apply and fill out the short form. 2️⃣ We'll review your application and invite you for an online interview to get to know you better. 3️⃣ If we like each other an assignment follows. 4️⃣ Finally, we'll make an offer if we feel you are the best fit for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.