Corporate VP and F&B Director for the reopening of the iconic and historical Hotel Figueroa in DTLA overseeing the
project for 2 years from early development, pre-opening, through its grand opening and daily operations of 2 restaurants, 4 bars, F&B at the pool and 2 event spaces in partnership with James Beard nominated culinary partner Casey Lane of The Tasting Kitchen from Venice and beverage partner Dushan Zaric of Employees Only from NYC with oversight of 200 employees.
• Retained by Geoffrey Zakarian for a one-year development contract as the assigned VP of Ops for Zakarian Hospitality,
and assigned the lead role in successfully opening two new locations on behalf of both APICII and Zakarian both in
both LA and NYC.
• Spearheaded the hiring of Geoffrey Zakarian GM for The National in Greenwich and oversaw the project from
construction through opening and operations post-opening.
• Represented both Zakarian and Montage Resorts ownership, Ohana Real Estate, from deal structure to opening day
advising on operations to both companies.
• Oversight of multiple hotel management agreements including the transitioning of F&B operations at Hyatt Union
Square in NYC and the opening of Casa Apicii with Casey Lane of the four-time James Beard nominated Tasting
• Bi-Coastal oversight throughout tenure based LA with ongoing travel to NYC.