Vendor management is a complex role. It requires many skills and lots of experience to thrive in.
And recruiters understand that very well. They expect to see specific vendor management skills in your resume before they hire you.
Wondering about those best skills are?
We’ve built the list below exactly for you:
See examples of how Vendor Management is used in resumes:
Reduced the cost of the company by 10% by introducing vendor management process.
Provided program management to ten scrum teams and led vendor management of 50-60 contractor resources
Completed a 4 weeks training scheme on Incident Management, Service Level Management and Vendor Management.
Created a Virtual IT Service Desk in India reducing costs by 65%
Successfully launched both the Tier 1 (International) / Tier 2 (Seattle) Customer Support teams simultaneously
Successfully implemented the Five9 Cloud Contact Center and Zendesk Helpdesk platforms into Whitepages Premium
Managed the IT department across 4 countries
Types of Vendor Management skills to add in your resume:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Action plan development
- Marketing skills
- Customer service and collaboration
- Financial and business analysis skills
- Presentation skills
PRO TIPEstablishing a clear causality between your skills and your past achievements is key to getting hired. That simple tweak will have a significant effect on the recruiter and how they view your resume. To make your point even more precise, be sure to pick the skills they specifically ask for in the job application.
How to demonstrate Vendor Management skills on your resume
- Identify sellable products while taking into account my vendor management expertise and customer requests and tastes.
- Negotiated complex vendor management contracts and service level agreements including engagement price offers.
- Trained interns in vendor management to assist with new projects and augment existing client relationships.
What jobs require Vendor Management skills:
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Marketing Manager
- It Manager
- Transformation Lead - Basel 3 Reform
- Director Of Enterprise Solutions & Qa
- Assistant Director, Educational Initiatives
- Founder, Ceo
- Project Lead
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Vendor Management skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Vendor Management:
Vendor Management popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Read our comprehensive guide on how long a resume should be.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.