Here are the top ways to show your technical writing skills on resume for 2020. Read through our technical writing keywords and phrases and build your resume today.
See examples of how Technical Writing is used in resumes:
What jobs require Technical Writing skills:
- Ios Developer
- Research Assistant
- Director Of Enterprise Solutions & Qa
- Engineering Intern
- Senior Analyst, Hr User Experience
- Senior Associate, Policies & Procedures
- Technical Account Manager - Lead
- Software Engineer
- Postgraduate Lecturer In Digital Humanities, Multimedia And Arts.
- Principal Enterprise Technology Architect
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Technical Writing skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Technical Writing:
Technical Writing popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
You are about to make a career change? Then go through our 10 Career Change Resume Tips (with examples) and see what you’re missing out.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.