Here are the top ways to show your technical writing skills on resume for 2020. Read through our technical writing keywords and phrases and build your resume today.
See how to use Technical Writing skills on your resume:
What jobs require Technical Writing skills:
- Ios Developer
- Research Assistant
- Director Of Enterprise Solutions & Qa
- Engineering Intern
- Senior Analyst, Hr User Experience
- Senior Associate, Policies & Procedures
- Technical Account Manager - Lead
- Software Engineer
- Postgraduate Lecturer In Digital Humanities, Multimedia And Arts.
- Principal Enterprise Technology Architect
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Technical Writing skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Technical Writing:
Technical Writing popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.