Looking for the best PeopleSoft skills to impress recruiters?
PeopleSoft has been in business for decades, and that brings lots of competition with it. So, your PeopleSoft skills must promote you as an expert at what you do.
Make it clear why you're the right fit, and you'll land the job.
Here are the most sought-after PeopleSoft skills:
Peoplesoft skills list and examples for your resume:
Project ManagerGeniqe Inc.
Peoplesoft fundamental skill set:
- Oracle cloud
- Interface programs
- Development technologies: PeopleCode, PeopleTools, Application designer, SQL, SQR
- Human capital management
- Financial and supply chain management
- Customer relationship management
- Enterprise performance management
PRO TIPIf a skill doesn’t help you land the job, it will only keep you away from it. So, avoid including skills you don’t have, overused skills, or irrelevant skills. Make your skills section a place where you inspire recruiters and highlight your unique talents.
How do I list Peoplesoft skills on my resume
- Improved overall HR department performance with 37% by adopting new PeopleSoft technologies
- Designed and developed new financial reports using Peoplesoft financial systems
- Developed 8 PeopleSoft testing automation scripts to handle test scenarios
What jobs require Peoplesoft skills:
- Project Manager
- Professional Financial Analyst
- Professional Financial Analyst & Tbma
- Senior Payroll Business Analyst & Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Senior Manager-financial Reporting & Analysis
- Senior Manager-business Process Management & Controls
- Global Hr Operations Associate
- It Auditor/consultant
- Digital Solutions Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Peoplesoft skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Peoplesoft:
Peoplesoft popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.