People Management Skills: Example Usage on Resumes, Skill Set & Top Keywords in 2023
Here are the top ways to show your people management skills on your resume. Find out relevant people management keywords and phrases and build your resume today.
Is your resume ATS-friendly?
Drop your resume here or upload a file to find out if the skills in your resume are readable by an ATS.
Why are People Management Skills Important
People management skills are important to employers because they show that you can successfully manage a team. If you have people management skills, an employer can trust that you oversee and manage a team towards a common goal. You’re more likely to have developed communication and conflict resolution skills that can help a company achieve.
See how to use people management skills on your resume.
- Designed and implemented a functional safety architecture to achieve compliance with ISO13849 (3 patents pending).
- Aided Transition to using a Tier-1 CEM.
- Implemented a Dynamic Vehicle Simulator for BAR Honda F1
- Implemented Low level boot-rom and self test code for 8800 IAC board.
- Worked with Sales teams to close over US$1MM of new projects for existing clients
- Successfully rescued a highly complex project for a key major account, resulting in over US$2MM of additional revenue.
- Worked alongside Customer Success teams to provide strategic solutioning, helping to generate over US$4MM in revenue.
How to demonstrate people management skills on your resume
- Spot organizational inefficiencies and quickly identify solutions to those challenges
- Lead team-wide meetings, assign tasks and workloads to employees, and foster collaboration among teams and across departments
- Ensure all projects are completed in a timely manner
- Actively listen to employees and pass on any questions or concerns to the appropriate people
- Manage deadlines, timelines, and employee schedules
What jobs require people management skills?
- Account Manager
- Project Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
- Store Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Director Of User & Learning Experience
- Senior Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Account Manager, Etisalat Uae Account
- Manager Of Client Services
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
People management skills courses and certificates.
Tactics for tackling difficult people in life and work
Recognise and use four key skills of self-empowerment when faced with difficult people
Dealing With Criticism - Improve Your Self Esteem
Become Confident In Handling Negative People: Learn How, Why & When People Lash Out & Reply Like A Pro
From Manager To Leader: Simplified Leadership For Success
You manage things; you lead people. Become the management leader of tomorrow to lead your people to success and profit!
Persuasion Masterclass: How To Powerfully Influence Anyone
Master The 3 Hidden Skills of the Most Persuasive People Without Manipulation In 10 Minutes A Day …Guaranteed!
Here are the top related skills to people management.
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Microsoft Office
People management popularity over time.
Courtesy of Google Trends
You are about to make a career change? Then go through our 10 Career Change Resume Tips (with examples) and see what you’re missing out.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.