Email is a vital part of any organization in today’s economy. So, there has been a growing need for aspiring companies to hire candidates with Outlook skills.
That might get you asking —
What are the best Outlook skills to add to a resume?
We’ve assembled the most important Outlook skills in one place.
See how to use Outlook skills on your resume:
Project ManagerStoresbridge Ltd.
Types of Outlook skills to add in your resume:
- Creating, scheduling, and sending emails
- File attachment
- Email body design and formatting
- Creating and managing email contacts
- Task automation: autoreply and rules
- Outlook Interface customization
- Email encryption
- Tasks and notes management
PRO TIPList your skills in a separate section on your resume to make them more accessible to the recruiter. That's a better way of showcasing your competence and compatibility with the job. And it gives you higher chances of standing out from the competition.
Power phrases for your Outlook skills on resume
- Ensured proper formatting and template quality to maintain a professional brand image with clients and business partners
- Assisted with email outreach automation to increase team productivity and save time
- Created and upgraded email templates with graphics and personalized lines to improve click-through-rates
What jobs require Outlook skills:
- Project Manager
- Account Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Sales Assistant
- Sales Associate
- Assistant Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Outlook skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Outlook:
Outlook popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Check out our full guide on how to review your resume for additional tips.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.