Having a hard time deciding which Oracle skills to put in your resume?
We know how hard the resume writing process can get.
And we’re here to help!
We’ve gathered a list of the most sought-after Oracle skills for job applicants. If you want to get hired, your resume must include a few of the items on the list below.
Oracle skills list and examples for your resume:
These Oracle skills are always in high demand:
- Install Oracle software and database
- Package creation and maintenance
- Using system-supplied packages
- Database triggers
- Tablespace management
- Oracle database tools
- Database backup and recovery
- DECLARE, BEGIN & EXCEPTION clause
PRO TIPCompanies that require Oracle skills in a job application already have a perfect candidate in mind. So, read carefully through the job description to spot the hiring company’s challenges and pain points. Then, list the essential skills that will allow you to do your job best.
Power phrases for your Oracle skills on resume
- Assisted with installation and maintenance of Oracle database software for Mac, Linux, and Windows
- Updated Oracle database storage structures to meet the growing needs of the company
- Set up and managed user accounts while training users on how to access information within the database
What jobs require Oracle skills:
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Project Manager
- Java Developer
- Senior Software Developer
- Business Analyst
- Web Developer
- Full Stack Developer
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Oracle skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Oracle:
Oracle popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.