Here are the top ways to show your information security skills on resume for 2020. Read through our information security keywords and phrases and build your resume today.
See how to use Information Security skills on your resume:
What jobs require Information Security skills:
- Project Manager
- Information Security Manager
- Senior Bank Technical Analyst
- Chief Information Officer
- Project Coordinator
- Head - Business Analyst Practice
- Head Of Product Development
- Head Of Project Management & Operation Department, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Co-founder
- Technical Operations Manager
- Talent Acquisition & Marketing Specialist
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Information Security skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Information Security:
Information Security popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.