HRIS skills are necessary for smooth business operations. If yours are just waiting to streamline workflow in your next company, they need to be spotlighted in the best possible way.
How? Your resume. And if you need guidance on how you can arrange that, read on.
See how to use Hris skills on your resume:
Key HRIS skills for your resume:
- Workday Report Writer
- Data Analysis Tools (Excel, SQL, etc)
- Human Resource Management Software (BambooHR, Namely, etc)
- Camtasia Studio 8
- ADP, ADP Enterprise HR, ADP vantage HCM
PRO TIPList key career accomplishments that will cement your worth, as an HRIS professional. This will communicate the specific applications of your skills. If you have attended workshops, seminars, or conferences, detail them, too. Similarly, if you have a professional affiliation with an organization, spotlight that.
Power phrases for your Hris skills on resume
- Implemented HRIS for a multinational operation with over 300 employees while consistently meeting performance benchmarks
- Streamlined workspace solutions that reduced implementation costs by 25%
- Developed 10 training modules for 5 departments
What jobs require Hris skills:
- Project Manager
- Hr & Adminstration Manager
- People & Change Director
- Business Development Manager
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Human Resources Manager
- Logistics Controller Intern
- Human Resources (hr) Coordinator, North America And Netherlands
- Administrative Assistant
- Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Ghrs (global Human Resource Solutions)
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Hris skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Hris:
Hris popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.