GIS skills are necessary in helping bridge the gap towards digital transformation for virtually every company in the world today. If you’ve got them, feel free to flaunt them in your resume.
Need help with that? This guide is for you.
Gis skills list and examples for your resume:
Research InternSeluxa Inc.
Gis fundamental skill set:
- Map Creation Software: ArcGIS, AcView, ArcIMS, etc
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- MS Access
PRO TIPHaving technical skills does not automatically mean writing a boring resume. Don’t be afraid to work in some creativity. This will be surprising to many recruiters, as most techie people don’t do this, which can give you the edge that you need.
How do I list Gis skills on my resume
- Standardized ownership protocols for 20k+ accounts, which saved the enterprise 2,000 hours
- Created, translated, and integrated GIS data layers for standardized maps still used by the company
- Led and trained a team of 30+ professionals, including new hires
What jobs require Gis skills:
- Research Intern
- Engineering Intern
- Software Developer
- Project Development Engineer
- Site Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Research Assistant
- Beca En El Servicio De Informática
- Engineering-architect Student Intern
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Gis skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Gis:
Gis popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Check out our full guide on how to review your resume for additional tips.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.