Here are the top ways to show your cyber security skills on resume for 2020. Read through our cyber security keywords and phrases and build your resume today.
How to use Cyber Security skills on your resume:
Director, Solution ArchitectureUniotec
What jobs require Cyber Security skills:
- Director, Solution Architecture
- Area Manager - India Region (country)
- Associate Director, Sales & Service Management – India, Singapore, Asean, Mea
- Director, Workforce Technology & Support
- Director Customer Experience & Insights
- Executive Director Responsible For Sales And Solutions
- Vp Sales And Sales Engineer (member Of The Executive Committee)
- Vp Transportation International Business Development (member Of The Steerco)
- Chief Technology Officer
- Supervisor Information System Development (role : Consultant / Program Manager)
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Cyber Security skills courses and certificates:
The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed!
Volume 1 : Become a Cyber Security Specialist, Learn How to Stop Hackers, Prevent Hacking, Learn IT Security & INFOSEC
The Absolute Beginners Guide to Cyber Security 2019 - Part 1
Learn Cyber Security concepts such as hacking, malware, firewalls, worms, phishing, encryption, biometrics, BYOD & more
The Complete Cyber Security Course : End Point Protection!
Volume 4 :Become a Cyber Security Specialist, Antivirus & Malware, Disk Encryption, Finding & Removing Hackers & Malware
The Complete Cyber Security Course : Anonymous Browsing!
Volume 3 : Become a Cyber Security Specialist, Anonymous Browsing, Hide my IP, Tor, Privacy, Proxy Servers and Best VPNs
Here are the top related skills to Cyber Security:
Cyber Security popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
You are about to make a career change? Then go through our 10 Career Change Resume Tips (with examples) and see what you’re missing out.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.