As businesses move to the cloud, cloud computing skills become even more valuable. Harness the best of yours and impress a recruiter today with your well-crafted resume.
Need help? This guide simplifies the process for you.
How to use Cloud Computing skills on your resume:
Software EngineerHeadsbase Inc.
Cloud Computing fundamental skill set:
- Database: SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, etc
- Programming: Python, Ruby, PHP, .Net, Java, Perl, etc
- Quality Assurance
- Information Security
PRO TIPAs a cloud computing specialist, you no doubt have various responsibilities. Weave all of them into a story of value, and discuss the benefits that your talent has brought businesses. Spotlighting your career milestones will make you stand out.
How do I list Cloud Computing skills on my resume
- Implemented cloud computing solutions that improved operational efficiency by 25%, and reduced issues by 48%
- Led and trained a distributed team of 40 employees in 3 continents (North America, Europe, and Asia)
- Created modules for Web Security and Big Data Analytics for five departments
What jobs require Cloud Computing skills:
- Software Engineer
- Director Of Engineering
- Business Analyst
- Senior Manager, Development
- General Manager - Technology & Product
- Key Account Manager
- Web & Android Developer
- Chief Information Officer
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Cloud Computing skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Cloud Computing:
Cloud Computing popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.