As businesses move to the cloud, cloud computing skills become even more valuable. Harness the best of yours and impress a recruiter today with your well-crafted resume.
Need help? This guide simplifies the process for you.
See how to use Cloud Computing skills on your resume:
These Cloud Computing skills are always in high demand:
- Database: SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, etc
- Programming: Python, Ruby, PHP, .Net, Java, Perl, etc
- Quality Assurance
- Information Security
PRO TIPAs a cloud computing specialist, you no doubt have various responsibilities. Weave all of them into a story of value, and discuss the benefits that your talent has brought businesses. Spotlighting your career milestones will make you stand out.
How to demonstrate Cloud Computing skills on your resume
- Implemented cloud computing solutions that improved operational efficiency by 25%, and reduced issues by 48%
- Led and trained a distributed team of 40 employees in 3 continents (North America, Europe, and Asia)
- Created modules for Web Security and Big Data Analytics for five departments
What jobs require Cloud Computing skills:
- Software Engineer
- Director Of Engineering
- Business Analyst
- Senior Manager, Development
- General Manager - Technology & Product
- Key Account Manager
- Web & Android Developer
- Chief Information Officer
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Cloud Computing skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Cloud Computing:
Cloud Computing popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.