Does the job application require CCNA skills?
Recruiters want to pick the best candidate for this job. And the only way to be that candidate is by showing how you're the best throughout your resume. That's how you'll get hired.
Here's our list of the most important CCNA skills to add to your resume:
I didn’t include “CCNA” within phrases for the job duties because CCNA is a certification and not a software or skill.
Ccna skills list and examples for your resume:
Types of CCNA skills to add in your resume:
- Network engineering
- Routing protocols: EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- Operational support
- SAN networking knowledge
- Unified Communication
- OSI model
- Multicasting knowledge: IPv4 and IPv6
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Virtual networking
PRO TIPAre you having a hard time staying relevant? Print out the job advertisement and get a colored marker. Highlight the main keywords and skills that are essential to the job. That's what the recruiter expects to see. After that, start adding those skills to your resume with the help of our list above.
How do I list Ccna skills on my resume
- Maintained networking equipment and systems including routers and switches to ensure proper performance
- Developed and implemented solutions for clients by maintaining quality customer service
- Maintained CCNA technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and attaining new product certifications.
What jobs require Ccna skills:
- Web Developer
- Network Administrator
- System Engineer
- Technical Support
- Network Engineer
- Technical Expert In T-mobile
- Analista De Productos Y Servicios
- Software Engineer
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Ccna skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Ccna:
Ccna popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.