Got the talent required to bring designs into life? Your AutoCAD skills are surely going to be well-rewarded by the right company. But first: you gotta market them.
Impress a recruiter with a fine-tuned resume. Let’s start with your Skills section.
Autocad skills list and examples for your resume:
Autocad fundamental skill set:
- Designing Applications: Autodesk AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, etc
- Drafting methods
- 3D Software Tools
- Layer Management
- Pro-E/CREO, Creo Schematics, etc
- Civil Works Drafting and Drawing: Trenching, Channeling, Crossings, etc
PRO TIPWhen it comes to technical roles, chances are you and the other candidates have almost the same level of technical competency. Set yourself apart by enlisting your continuing education efforts, such as attending conferences or talks, or securing certificates.
How do I list Autocad skills on my resume
- Developed 200+ custom AutoCAD schemas to meet various client requirements
- Converted 200+ as-built plans into GIS features through AutoCAD Map 3D
- Trained interns and new hires in modeling 3D objects in AutoCAD
What jobs require Autocad skills:
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Site Engineer
- Interior Designer
- Design Engineer
- Civil Engineer
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Autocad skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Autocad:
Autocad popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Check out our full guide on how to review your resume for additional tips.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.