Show off your Active Directory skills and snag a recruiter’s attention with the perfectly crafted resume. With a little guidance, you can keep the competition at bay and get yourself the role that you deserve.
So, first things first: how do you showcase such skills?
See examples of how Active Directory is used in resumes:
Administered company-wide SAP and Active Directory servers for an organization of 30,000 employees
Implemented Active Directory Federation Services ADFS for single-sign-on access to the Office 365 environment.
Implemented Identity Provider (Okta) and integrated with Office 365 and Active Directory
Arbetat bland annat med Office 365, Citrix och Active Directory
Managed Microsoft Active Directory Windows 2008 R2 Server
Achieved working knowledge of Active Directory 2008 and above with regard to Security Events logging, user CN.
Supported and maintained corporate Active Directory containing over 600k users
Active Directory fundamental skill set:
- Infrastructure Technologies: TCP/IP, DNS, WNS, DHCP
- Thin client technologies: Terminal services, Citrix MPS, etc
- Remedy 6.3/7.1, NetIQ, NetCOP, etc
- Exchange Servers Implementation, Configuration, and Administration
- Certificate Authority Installation, Configuration, and Administration
- Hyper-V Virtual Machines Installation and Configuration
- OCS Configuration and Administration
PRO TIPListing your Active Directory skills can get a little too technical at times. You can soften the flow by daring to be a little more creative. For instance, opt for a layout that delivers good readability, but also is not too structured.
How do I list Active Directory skills on my resume
- Implemented procedures for architecture, designing, support, and maintenance of AD products and IT infrastructure projects
- Designed and deployed processes for service packs and security updates of Windows server instances
- Coordinated with external business units for server operations and needs reporting
What jobs require Active Directory skills:
- System Administrator
- It Manager
- Systems Administrator
- Senior It Helpdesk Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Solutions Architect
- Help Desk Technician
- Systems Administrator Ii
- Solution Architect
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Active Directory skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Active Directory:
- Office 365
- Windows Server
Active Directory popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Check out our full guide on how to review your resume for additional tips.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.